Refund & Returns Policy
Many quality controls are implemented to ensure that your products arrive in perfect condition. It is very important that you inspect your item as soon as it arrives. Refunds are only available within 30 days after delivery.
For standard returns in the United States we offer the following return methods: Drop-off. For Drop-off returns the customer bring the packaged item to a local UPS collection point. In some rare cases UPS may provide Pick Up, but only if a valid reason is provided.
Send your request to Homekaya customer service and include:
- Order number
- Reason for return
- Expected solution: Full replacement / Full refund
- Quantity of items
- Drop Off or Pick Up
- If available, drop off will be used by default.
- For Pick Up request, please include collection address and pick up date. Please allow for 48 – 72 hours between your reply and pick-up date.
The items must be returned in its original state and packaging.
If the order needs to be repackaged, the size and weight of the new packaging must be similar to the original Homekaya packaging and not exceed the carrier’s restrictions.
You must also inform customer service of the following:
- The number of boxes that you will use
- The size and weight of each box
Homekaya will not be responsible for any additional shipping costs.
Send us clear pictures of the packaging and product. You may request a refund or a replacement. A refund is only possible within 30 days after delivery.
If a product arrives damaged, the customer is requested to present photos that show the damage. These images will help our Quality Assurance team to identify recurring issues and improve our products. All Homekaya products have a warranty period of 2 years after delivery.
The following constitute “damage”:
- Damaged during transit
- This occurs after the parcel has left Homekaya’s warehouse and before reaching the customer’s doorstep.
- Factory damage
- The item contains undesired features which can be traced back to the factory or area where the item was manufactured.
- Weather conditions
- The product is damaged due to weather conditions. In this instance, Homekaya will not be held responsible for products damaged due to weather conditions.
- Customer handling
- The product is damaged due to the way it is assembled or used by the customer. In this instance, Homekaya will not be held responsible for products damaged due to customer handling.